Rights and Grievances

Client Rights and Grievance Policies

Grievance Policy: Outlines our commitment to hearing your concerns

Client Bill of Rights: Outlines our policies and beliefs on providing fair and equitable care

Grievance Form

Grievance Form: Please fill out as completely as you can and submit to our office in person, by mail at 825 NE 20th Ave, Suite 225, Portland, OR 97232 or by email at admin@birchwoodcounseling.net

Additional Contacts

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights (OCR)

Phone: (800) 368-1019, (800) 537-7697 (TDD)

Oregon Health Authority (OHA) Civil Rights

Phone: (844) 882-7889, 711 TTY

Bureau of Labor and Industries Civil Rights Division

Phone: (971) 673-0764

CareOregon/Health Share of Oregon

Phone: (503) 416-4100

Trillium Community Health Plans

(877) 600-5472